In the world of web hosting Internet now, there are many companies that can purchase a hosting service to create a website for the progress of the company. This can be a lot of hosts offer a variety of packages with prices also rise. But how can you find a difference if you buy a service from the actual hosting provider, or from a reseller? when and how will this knowledge make a difference?
Let’s start with what to know the difference between hosting providers and resellers. Web host is a service provider to sell the servers that have and maintain. Usually, they can manage all the machines, networks, control, and the actual uplinks to the Internet backbone. When you call the right hosting provider for support, they will be handled directly.
As a reseller, on the other hand, they are just a trader who sells a service provided by the actual provider or likened to an intermediary. This is not to say that the resellers can not offer their own services, such as web design services, for example, in addition to hosting services. Resellers do not have a server that can support, or manage a network, or one of technical support. When you call a reseller for seoarng support issues, mostly technical issues forwarded to the actual web host. Thus, the functions and workings of a reseller with retailers, who sell the goods provided by others for a profit.
Now, there is a question within yourself, how it can affect you? In many cases, it does not matter if you prefer to use host reseller suit. As long as you are getting the services you want and in accordance with the needs of the website, the price is not too large, why would it matter if you get it directly from the provider or from a reseller? Too bad it was not always that simple.
If you have a site and with high traffic, or if you want to buy a dedicated or co-location, then these accounts may be very valuable when you choose to work with the actual hosting provider. This you will be able to ensure that your account can receive the highest level of service, because all the agreements and the issues will be handled directly by the people who master and accountability for all the work, because you can communicate directly to overcome all the problems that faced.
Now, this will not always happen very well. Reseller hosting several well-equipped to handle even the most demanding needs. But overall, for those who have a strong need for the highest quality connection, will be able to easily work directly with your hosting provider is the best action.
Now, the actual process to be able to find out whether your prospective web host is a reseller or provider of such a simple truth that you imagine. Most resellers do not come straight and say that they only sell back to offer another person.
Here are some ways you might try if you need to set yourself.
1) Check the WHOIS directory
2) Visit your domain registrar, if they are different, chances are that they are a reseller.
3) Run a tracert – Tracert is a utility that will show the way of all computers that hit in order to access a specific machine. The data returned by this utility can be a bit confusing, so it is not recommended for beginners.
4) Visit hosting resources – There are many resources available on the Internet in terms of information about your hosting provider. You can find reviews and information on many hosts in these places. Also helpful are sites that have an open discussion forum, where you can check all the detailed information and even ask questions about specific hosts to take the decision to choose web hosting services is good overall.
5) Call and ask – If all else fails, why not just call the host and ask them directly. If for some reason, you can not get a direct answer to the question, it is safe to assume that they might be a reseller.
There are several methods you can use to determine whether a host is a reseller or not. Most owners of small and medium businesses have Web sites that can meet the needs for their site hosting providers and resellers together. If you feel that it is very important to have a site which is assisted by the actual provider, or even if you’re just curious to know for sure to gain more knowledge and experience to you. All that is easy to determine the factors of the potential, strengths, and shortcomings of each host by using the method described above.
About WebhostforASP.NET :
WebhostforASP.NET provides a wide range of Windows Hosting solutions / ASP Hosting solution, with a great many features, well beyond the basic web account, and well surpassing the competition. WebhostforASP.NET leads its competitors in offering customers, for instance, multiple-domain accounts. For more Windows hosting info, please visit http://webhostforasp.net/